Business Name: The Trustee for MJ Black Family Trust t/as Host Events
ABN: 14 105 142 116
Postal Address: PO Box 249, Penrith NSW 2751
Phone Number: 1300 789 871
Email: enquiry (at) hostevents.com.au
The vendor, venue or any supplier subscription (The Supplier or you) covenants with Host Events(Host Events, our, us or we):
a. In order for Host Events to provide advertising subscription services to you, Host Events shall provide a temporary directory listing page.
a. The fees payable to Host Events pursuant to the amounts quoted and these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to increase our subscription fees or other advertising fees and we will notify you with 30 days notice. All fees displayed are inclusive of GST.
b. You agree to a subscription placing your directory listing on Hostevents.com.au for no less than 12 month. You agree all subject monies are paid in full prior to your listing being published. If your account is overdue, Host Events reserves the right to remove your listing & any assets. If you become insolvent, commit an act of bankruptcy, have a receiver or administrator or liquidator or manager appointed over you or any of your assets or if you resolve to wind up your company, then Host Events may (in its absolute discretion):
i. take proceedings against you to recover any overdue amount;
ii. recover from you all costs in relation to any action taken against you by Host Events to recover overdue amounts, including without limitation, debt
iii.collection costs and legal costs on a full indemnity basis; and/or
iv. exercise any other rights available to Host Events at law.
3. Service Continuation
a. This service agreement shall from the date of expiration continue as a periodic service agreement for ongoing periods equal to the duration of the original term of this service agreement ( as set out on the invoice ), at a service fee which is appropriate at the time of such renewal as determined by Host Events in it’s absolutely discretion and notified by it to the client.
4. Termination by Host Events
a. Host Events may terminate your directory listing & subscription at any time during the term of engaged service on our website or other platforms.
b. Host Events is not obligated to provide a reason/s for the removal of your listing/subscription.
c. Host Event will refund you a pro rata portion of the subscription fees to the unused portion of your subscription. With the exception of 4.d.
d. Where your listing is removed due to visitor complaints or distasteful content, you agree you will not be entitled to a refund of any amounts paid for your listing/subscription.
5. Termination by the Supplier
a. If you cancel your subscription at any time, and have paid your subscription fees you will not be entitled to a refund of any amounts paid for the initial subscription period after 30 days of your initial subscription commencement date. You agree you must give minimum 14 days notice, prior to your reoccuring subscription date, to cancel your subscription. b. If you cancel your Directory Listing with Host Events during the Initial Term, the advertising fees payable by you for the unused part of the Initial Term will become immediately due and payable. This also relates to future annual subscriptions. c. After the expiry of the Initial Term, if you are on a “Perpetual” contract you may withdraw your Directory Listing at any time by following our cancellation process, which includes speaking with a team member, verifying your identity and completing a cancellation form.
6. Assignment of Rights
a.The Supplier shall not assign, transfer or use as collateral, any rights, goods or obligations arising in connection with this agreement to any third party or hold them on trust for any such party.
7. Indemnity Clause
a.The client shall release, indemnify and keep indemnified Host Events, its employees or agents against all actions, claims or demands (including all costs of defending or settling any claims, demands or actions) which may arise from:
i. breach of these terms and conditions
ii. negligence, wilful or unlawful misconduct of a Supplier
iii. publications by Host Events or an agent of Host Events
iv. breach by the Supplier of any laws or legal obligations, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and any local, state or federal laws.
a. All invoices issued by Host Events to the client shall constitute a formal demand for payment. At Host Events absolute discretion, any monies owing to Host Events for more than seven days after the due date shall bear a late payment administration fee of 5% per week until payment.
9. Supplier Guarantees
a. Host Events provides a 30 day money back guarantee for all new customers with the first (1st) listing only.
b. Host Events provides a lead generation guarantee for all listings owned by the supplier. The guarantee is for the value of the lead and is as follows:
i. A guarantee of $50,000 for listings in the “Venue” category
ii. A guarantee of $20,000 for listings in all other categories.
c. Host Events holds no guarantee for the conversion of the lead to customer.
10. Governing Law
a. The governing law of this service agreement will be the law of the country and state in which it is located.
b. Our services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
i. To cancel your service contract with us; and
ii. To a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value
Welcome to Host Events,
Host Events provides event & wedding services & technologies allowing users to plan & manage their event. These terms govern your use of Host Events and other products associated with Host Events.
Host Events is a free planning service. We charge businesses & organisations by way of advertising their businesses.
Your personal details are not shared or sold to any advertiser or any other 3rd party.
Any user is able to submit a listing for free. Users who submit listings are not tracked and have no ownership over the page. Users are to ensure all images submitted with the listing is to be copyright free. Host Events, at no time, claim ownership to any listing image/s and all rights remain with the image owner. At anytime where the image owner or business owner does not want their business or images displayed they can notify us by phone on 1300789871 or email enquiry (at) hostevents.com.au
Use of your accounts
Host Events provides free access to our event planning tools. Website users are not permitted to use our site for any illegal activities. Your account will be deactivated immediately should any action be found malicious, illegal or offensive to another user.
For Host Events to provide free access to our event planning tools, you give us permission to display ads accross our website.
1. The Promoter is Host Events (ABN 99027890530). The mentioned company, it’s employees and contractors will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter and win the competition an entrant must be an active subscriber of Host Events Hosts Membership.
4. Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm (AEST) Thursday 31st March 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- For each approved booking and approved reviews submitted the entrant receives 5 tickets into the draw.
- For each approved bonus submitted the entrant receives 1 tickets into the draw.
- For each suprise approved bonus submitted the entrant receives a ticket advised upon individual surprise into the draw.
- The entrant must have an active membership at the time of the competition drawn ( as per section 10 )in order for their ticket/s to be valid.
- The entrant must have all submissions active, published and/or publicly viewable at the time of the competition drawn ( as per section 10 )in order for their ticket/s to be valid.
- For members, the entrant must be within account trading terms to be eligible to win.
Further information can be found at: https://hostevents.com.au/terms-conditions.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of quivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winner will be drawn at random live on Facebook on our Host Events Page, at 8pm Friday 1st April 2022.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our website.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.